Thursday, November 26, 2009

after four months

ZOMG. it's been aaaaages. but i've been really busy.

i just did a sweep of the blogs in my sidebar, and it seems like everyone has abandoned their blogs too. life has finally caught up, hey?

i still intend to keep this my personal blog, but i will be doing more work i reckon. i will TRY hard to keep everything updated. how, i don't know. by not sleeping at all i guess.

anyhoo, what has happened since last entry?

  • mama sally and fritza have gone back home to the Philippines
  • i'm loving everyday with Lilly
  • she has *just* turned one and we threw a kick-ass first birthday party!
  • i resigned from work and am now a Chief House Officer and Full-fledged entrepreneur
  • acquired new knowledge (SEO, MYOB etc)
  • business is doing relatively good, and i will try to venture into wholesaling in 2010
  • i'm thinking of opening another shop. still thinking.
  • Ciggy surprised me with an iPhone 3Gs. but i still love my old old motorola.
  • we're moving out of our unit, we're building a house!
  • i stopped taking the Pill. bahala na, Lord!
  • life is... steady. which is how i want it to be.
i love love love being me.

in other news, i am all over the internet. find me:

theLeidy's trinket box
theLeidy's blog
theLeidy's twitter
theLeidy in Facebook

and plugging my hubby's website.

toodles!

0 comments :