Sunday, July 26, 2009

i got KO'd

let me tell you about how i ended up having a swollen temple/cheekbone yesterday.

it all started with me and tristan getting dressed at the same time. i had just put on a tank top and wanted to see how it looked with my shorts. i knew he was a couple of steps behind me because i saw his reflection in the mirror. whilst i was doing the vanity thing, he was struggling to get his fist through a tight armhole.

and finally, with a bit of force (though it felt really powerful if you were to ask me) he got his fist through the left sleeve of his sweater. at the exact moment i turned around to face him.

bam! (i heard a very loud CRACK)

i just got punched in the face.

and there was... nothing.

next thing i know, everyone at home was in our room, i was on the floor, someone was massaging my feet, i had a makeshift ice compress (ice cubes in a sock!) against my right temple, and my baby was staring at me curiously.

and tristan was laughing his ass off.

0 comments :