Monday, March 24, 2008

easter monday in 28 frames

easter monday is a public holiday. not maunday thursday, but easter monday. strange as it may seem, i can't be found complaining. another paid day without work, that's good enough for me.

the following would aptly describe what i have witnessed in my day so far.

1 country driving, along somerville road going to flinders
2 'bonbons' - hay rolls
3 flinders beach as seen from the main highway
4 aussies love fishing
5 i find unmanned anchored little boats a sad sight
6 tita, me and my husband observing flotsam and jetsam
7 a random blowfish, discarded by a mean fishermen (throw it back if you don't want it!)
8 tita and nick along the boardwalk



1 stopped by for coffee, found a misspelt sign (gluton free! teehee.) pigs not allowed.
2 another interesting sign
3 had to be followed
4 the chocolate shop!
5 mouth-watering little imps
6 the chocolates got the girl --- hook, line and sinker
7 heaven in its raw form
8 the workshop (it smells wonderful, i tell you!)
9 huwaw!
10 huwaw some more
11 master chocolateur at work
12 eye candy (literally)
13 it's 100% chocolate
14 me, buying. (couldn't resist even if it costs an arm!)
15 happy girl!
16 my treasures
17 tristan and nick, waiting for me to choose
18 a rose-shaped plant
19 the rose bush
20 if you love your pets, cut their balls off!
after a 2.5-hour drive, i am now home. the day wasn't so bad. how's yours?

1 comments :

  1. Unknown said...

    Wow! I suddenly have this craving for chocolates... Yum! =)